Time & Location
About the Event
Are you exhausted? Well, I have a little secret to let you in on. Most of the things you THINK you need to do as a special needs parent (or that the world tells you that you need to do) you don’t actually HAVE to do! Actually, those things aren’t as helpful to your child as everyone would like you to think they are. I see families go through this every single day, and I know how to make your life easier.
I’m offering a free 30-minute online presentation for parents of kids with disabilities who are stressed out and don’t believe they have time to be the parent they truly want to be. I will lay out the things that you don’t need to do, and show you what is most important to focus on with your child. You can truly give your disabled child a great life without being completely exhausted all the time.
Learn everything I wish you knew the moment your child was diagnosed including:
- The extra roles the world expects you to take on and why it’s beneficial to not do that
- Doctors don’t know everything and who to consult instead
- A common reason you fight with your child and how to stop
- How to make difficult decisions concerning your child
- Why you haven't found the resources you need and how to find them
- The unexpected factors of success that are more important than school and therapy
- Why being disabled isn't as bad as you've been told
This event includes a 30 min presentation and a 30 min Q&A with me.
Sign up below and you’ll receive the Google Meet link in your email.
About me: I am a consultant with parents of kids with disabilities, helping them with their mindset, expectations, and knowledge of the disability world. My goal is to give parents the tools they need to help their kids realize their full potential and live the lives they want to live. Click the “About” link at the top of the page to learn more about me!
- Free Ticket$0$00$0